| Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 10:48 PM |
I fixed the computer! ME ME ME!! GENIUS IS MEEEE!! But before I go on my usual raving antics, I shall wish DIDI A HAAAAAAAAPPY BIRRRRRTHDAY!!!! May you have many many more birthdays to come and may we have more days to make fun of the Y-gang! WHOOHOO!!!!! ___ Okay. I am feeling damn proud of myself because I fixed the computer! Tsk tsk. And you people doubted that I was a genius. Nevermind, I am very forgiving :D Ahh anyway, I've been floating on cloud nine these past few days so that's probably why I've managed to survive the days without my beloved computer. I can't wait for friday... meeting a few primary school friends and we're gonna watch Euvin's performance at orchard. Also, I'm gonna be helping Mum with the Christmas Eve dinner.... so that's something to look forward to. Shall go blog-hopping now. Will post more when I have ideas :D -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|